- Three sequences to choose from for every type of canal
- Safe use due to optimal stability of file even with low tapered files (2 %)
- Special K-type cutting edges for efficient removal of debris and dentin chips
- ISO colour coded ring markings
- Depth marks
- Blister of 6 pieces, sterile
The advantages of the FlexMaster instrument design at a glance:
‘K’ type cutting blades
1. High cutting efficiency
2. Improved torsional resistance
3. Reduced friction
4. Large space for dentin removal
5. Reduced smear layer formation
Convex cross section
1. Stable instrument core
2. High torsional resistance
1. Memory effect
2. No tendency for instrument deformation
Individual cutting angles for each instrument size
1. No undesired screw-in effect
2. Improved control of the file
Inactive instrument tip
1. Guides the instrument in the canal curvatures
2. Significantly reduces perforation risk
Why change to the FlexMaster® NiTi system?
- It takes half the time needed for preparation by hand.
- The quality of your root canal preparation will be excellent and reproducible with significantly less effort.
- You will achieve a uniform conical canal shape without any clinically significant transportation of the canal axis.
- You do not need to use pressure as you will be working with a motor.
- You will use simple and tested file sequences with only a few instrument changes.
- You will significantly reduce the number of instruments you use.