Simple, but effective: The new RECIPROC® blue file generation combines the ease of the original RECIPROC one file endo concept with enhanced safety in root canal preparation and retreatment for patients. An innovative heat treatment makes RECIPROC blue particularly flexible to ensure a smoother and safer progression in the canal.
RECIPROC blue files are produced with Nickel- Titanium (NiTi) that goes through an innovative heat treatment, modifying its molecular structure to give it increased resistance to cyclic fatigue and additional flexibility as well as its characteristic blue color.
The shape obtained by the RECIPROC blue instrument enables effective irrigation and obturation with both cold and warm techniques.
Easy – Safe – high Flexibility
- Efficiently cutting s-shaped cross-section
- Provided in sterile blisters for single use, the RECIPROC® blue instruments offer a constant cutting efficiency and reduced risks of cross contamination
- Enabling effective irrigation, even in severely curved canals
Unmatched simplicity of use
- Easy selection of the file to suit the case
- Less files in your clinical sequence
- Reduced preparation time
- Short 11 mm nickel plated shaft enabling better access to molars
Increased flexibility and safety
- Smooth progression of the instrument thanks to the heat treated NiTi alloy
- Better centering between the canal walls thanks to its increased flexibility
- Improved protection against instrument fracture due to greater resistance to cyclic fatigue
For narrow canals:
R25 prepares the root canal to a diameter of 0.25 mm with a taper of .08 over the first apical millimeters.
For medium canals:
R40 prepares the root canal to a diameter of 0.40 mm with a taper of .06 over the first apical millimeters.
For wide canals:
R50 prepares the root canal to a diameter of 0.50 mm with a taper of .05 over the first apical millimeters.