Easy to switch from manual to mechanical root canal preparation
- Simple: One sequence for all canals.
- Single Length: All instruments are brought to full working length.
- Simultaneous Shaping: Mtwo® cuts automatically while advancing apically and also laterally when using a brushing file movement.
- Well thought through system: Each instrument creates a glide path for the next one.
- No unnecessary loss of tooth substance: Mtwo® only removes as much substance as necessary. 10/.04 15/.05 20/.06 25/.06
Your Advantages: reliable mechanical glide path, efficient dentine removal, effective shaping and safe preparation of all canal anatomies.
- Effective preparation without unnecessary loss of tooth substance with instrument sizes 30/.05, 35/.04, 40/.04: The instruments’ reduced taper means the apical third is enlarged without unnecessarily weakening the tooth. Increased safety due to minimum stress.
- Trouble-free preparation of larger canals with instruments such as the 50/.04 or 40/.06: A reduced cross-section for instruments with larger ISO sizes and tapers ensures instrument flexibility and safe root canal preparation.
Shaping of Larger Canal Anatomies:
- 16 mm working part (21 or 25 mm working length)
- 21 mm working part (31 mm working length)
S-shaped cross-section with two active cutting edges
- Small instrument core for high flexibility
- Reduced cross-section for Mtwo® instruments with larger ISO sizes and greater tapers such as the Mtwo 40/.06